{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Would You Like Lemon with That? <$BlogMetaData>


Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Would You Like Lemon with That?

You might be getting an extra "twist".

If you're one of those "water with a twist" drinkers, or a fan of iced-tea with lemon, you may want to rethink your choices the next time that you order a beverage:

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

Blogger Sheri said...

I saw this the other day and my first thought was that if this germs and fecal materials came from servers/cooks hands, it is probably ALL OVER everything in the kitchen.

Ack!

title="comment permalink">February 19, 2008 8:53 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

YIKES! That never even entered my mind!

title="comment permalink">February 19, 2008 9:19 PM  
Blogger Vic DeMize said...

I used to work as a bartender. I got fired when a woman asked if I could put a lime in her Heine and I said, "Are you kidding, lady? They won't even let me blow my nose while I'm back here!"

title="comment permalink">February 20, 2008 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();