{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: You Tell me <$BlogMetaData>


Monday, December 31, 2007

You Tell me

Happy last Monday of two-"ought-oh"-seven! Here's hoping that 2008 will be much better for our world - at least it will be the end of this buffoon, shown here attempting to prove why his plans for attacking Canada should be expedited by the obstructionist congressional Democrats:


Now. . .CAPTION THIS PHOTO!!! You know you want to. . .

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

7 Comments:

Blogger Vic DeMize said...

"... and so, as you can see in this here uh, physicsal thingy, we have no choice but to invade Iran."

title="comment permalink">December 30, 2007 10:15 PM  
Blogger Robert Rouse said...

If someone had told me this was a foreign language class I would've brought Condilicious along with me.

By the way, John, you've been tagged!

title="comment permalink">December 30, 2007 11:09 PM  
Blogger Stan Matuska said...

Darn - Vic took mine.

title="comment permalink">December 30, 2007 11:43 PM  
Blogger Parson said...

When I was in school with the rest of the childrens, they told me I needed to learn this fancy math stuff. I said "nuhu, I'm going to be president, my daddy said I could".

title="comment permalink">December 31, 2007 1:48 PM  
Blogger Mary Ellen said...

Who's been writing that Iraqi mumbo jumbo on the blackboard? This is 'Merika...your s'posed to write in 'Merkin'.

BTW-Happy New Year!

title="comment permalink">December 31, 2007 10:37 PM  
Blogger Human said...

I can't come up with one. I just have an uncontrollable urge to smash his f*****g head against the Blackboard. Repeatedly.

title="comment permalink">January 01, 2008 11:14 AM  
Blogger Human said...

uhhh can't imagine why I didn't leave me tag.
Peace.

title="comment permalink">January 01, 2008 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();