{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Should I be worried? <$BlogMetaData>


Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Should I be worried?

This is what I found when I ventured upstairs a short time ago:



Oh well. . .she'll be six on Saturday. That's why I like it down here in the basement. . .upstairs it's all girlie stuff! The wife, the daughters, even all but one of our cats!

(Whistling) C'mon down here Hobbes, I'll pour ya a beer in yer favorite bowl and we'll look at videos of birds and stuff. . .that's a GOOD boy!

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

Blogger Stan Matuska said...

How cute! My advice, stay in the basement with Hobbes and the beer.
Only come out when your girls are dating age, and only then to fend off the boys.

I've found from raising my daughter that the best way to raise girls is to leave it to the women. I had a fit when I took my daughter shopping for her first bra at Wal-Mart (I was divorced at the time) and it cost $15!!! I gave my daughter a hard time about the price. I later learned that $15 was cheap - what do I know!!!???

title="comment permalink">October 04, 2007 7:46 AM  
Blogger Kevin Knuth said...

My guess- she is a Madonna fan!

title="comment permalink">October 04, 2007 10:02 AM  
Blogger Mary Ellen said...

That's adorable!

When my daughter was about 3 years old I caught her playing outside with my bra on backwards...I ran out to retrieve her and asked her what she was doing. She said she was pretending to be a deep sea diver and those were her air tanks. I told my husband to keep her away from the Jacques Cousteau documentaries. Kids....

title="comment permalink">October 05, 2007 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();