{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: You Tell me <$BlogMetaData>


Monday, August 13, 2007

You Tell me

Monday the thirteenth - That's GOT to be worse than Friday the thirteenth! I attended a wedding yesterday. Fortunately the bride didn't suffer from any of the peculiarities of the one below! But since it IS Monday morning, YOU tell ME what the story is with this happy couple:

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

6 Comments:

Blogger Parson said...

We met in Tijuana, the rest is history.

title="comment permalink">August 12, 2007 11:44 PM  
Blogger Robert Rouse said...

When I said I'd sell my soul to the guy I thought I'd end up spending eternity in Hell - instead he makes me marry his daughter.

title="comment permalink">August 13, 2007 9:55 AM  
Blogger Stan Matuska said...

Note to self: when ordering a mail order bride, make sure to get a full body photo!!!

title="comment permalink">August 13, 2007 11:23 AM  
Blogger Mary Ellen said...

Stan

LOL!

I tried...can't top that one!

title="comment permalink">August 13, 2007 1:22 PM  
Blogger Sewmouse said...

Dahddy?
Do NOT send the payment to the seamstress - she promised me a FLOOR LENGTH GOWN!!!!

title="comment permalink">August 13, 2007 1:25 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

Parson - No wonder they want to seal the border!

Robert - Isn't that the same deal that "W" made?

Stan - Baby got BACK!

ME - The only way to top THAT one is with a straw hat. . .

Sew - Did she state that she was "plus" size?

title="comment permalink">August 13, 2007 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();