{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: SNL - Fun With Real Audio <$BlogMetaData>


Sunday, May 21, 2006

SNL - Fun With Real Audio

Gee, although it used to be my favorite show on TV, I had tended to write off Saturday Night Live over the last decade or so. However, after viewing some of their most recent work, such as this Fun With Real Audio clip from Robert Smigel, I'm inclined to stay up and tune into them once more. Click the screen capture of this video to view it for yourself!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm inclined to agree with you John. I am even considering starting to Tivo SNL. The TV Fun House Fun With Real Audio is hillarious! SPLAT! Er, excuse me; I seemed to have ejected a massive projectile!

title="comment permalink">May 22, 2006 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();