{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Lazy Muncie <$BlogMetaData>


Friday, March 03, 2006

Lazy Muncie

Okay, this has already made "the rounds", but I wanted to have a link here on LIA. Click on the "Lazy Muncie" link at the end of this post to experience the video once more. I actually lived in Muncie for a short while way back in 1984; it's TRUE, everything really IS on McGalliard Avenue! I was homesick for Fort Wayne the entire time I was there, and used to try to lock in a signal from WMEE to cure my blues.
Last time I checked, downtown Muncie still had it's McDonald's with the original neon sign froom the 50's. Anybody know if that's still the case? In addition, they used to have a 50'? giant man holding an RV out on McGalliard. Last that I knew, they had moved him out to the exit on I-69. I have a photo of my friend sitting in the RV held by this behemeth, way up in the sky.

Lazy Muncie

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();